RSS

Ariff Alfian Rosli Tidak Murtad, Masih Islam..hehehe..Betui ke???



Ariff Alfian memberitahu
“I am not missing. The Irish authorities know I am legally resident here. The Malaysian embassy has also been aware for several years that I am residing here legally,” he said.
“I feel I have have been inadvertently thrust into the public eye. I just want to get by without upsetting anyone or causing any trouble. My overriding concern is for my family.”
“I have not converted to any religion, contrary to what has been reported. I was born a Muslim, I am still a Muslim and will remain a Muslim ’til the day I die. Nothing will shake me from my faith.”He also said he was in regular contact with his family and was baffled at how his “disappearance” had become a major source of controversy in his home country. However, he has not spoken with his father – a retired naval officer – for several years.


                                             Pak Abu naik basikal Pergi ke Perak
                           Pergi ke kedai membeli gula
                           Ariff Alfian Rosli Segak bertanjak
                           Takkan Melayu Hilang Didunia


Berikut adalah gambar2 Ariff yang segak berbaju melayu bertanjak bersama Jonathan ketika mengangkat sumpah ikrar PERKAHWINAN mereka.















 
 
 
..


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog List 1

Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Flash News Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors